TGV Lyria offers a variety of services in 1st class, to make your journey more enjoyable:
At-seat catering service: enjoy gourmet cuisine
Lyria première includes a meal with your 1st class ticket on Paris / Dijon – Geneva / Lausanne / Bern / Vallorbe / Neuchâtel / Basel / Zurich routes. Our on-board staff are entirely at your disposal serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack or dinner (depending on the departure time of your TGV Lyria).
TGV Lyria is pleased to offer you a selection of complementary daily newspapers and magazines in French, English and German.
To help you work or play on your laptop or phone we provide you with at-seat power sockets (available only on TGV Duplex trains on the Paris – Geneva route).
Book a taxi upon arrival
Take advantage of our taxi booking service for your arrival in Paris. Contact the on-board train manager directly who will book your taxi for you. There is no additional booking fee and the pick-up and set-down costs are directly payable to the driver.
Always available to make your journey easier, whether travelling 1st or 2nd class
- A Franco-Swiss bilingual or trilingual on-board crew
- A bar buffet located in the centre of the train
- Metro tickets on sale at the buffet car for a smoother transfer in Paris
You can book your ticket to travel on TGV Lyria trains up to 3 months before your travel date. To take advantage of the best fares, always try to book your ticket as early as possible.
You can book and purchase your ticket for TGV Lyria:
- At a station or boutique SNCF (SNCF point-of-sales)
- Any SNCF partner travel agent
- Online at www.tgv-lyra.com or www.voyages-sncf.com
- By telephone on 36 35 (0.34 € incl. VAT/min)
- At SBB stations
- At SBB appointed travel agencies
- By telephone, call Rail Service on 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min, 24h)
- Online at www.sbb.ch/ticketshop or www.tgv-europe.ch
- In the United Kingdom: www.raileurope.co.uk
- In Continental Europe: www.tgv-europe.com
- In North America: www.raileurope.com
- In Asia, Oceania, South America, Africa and the Middle East: www.raileurope.fr
For your TGV Lyria ticket to be valid:
When departing from France, your must validate your TGV Lyria ticket for any domestic journey between two French cities. To validate your ticket, punch it in the validation machines located near the platforms. You do not need to validate your ticket if you are travelling to Switzerland.
When departing from Switzerland (including departures from Geneva), your ticket does not need to be validated.